Welcome to The Bram Stoker Hotel, Clontarf Dublin
||The Bram Stoker Hotel, Clontarf is a family run Dublin Hotel situated on Clontarf Road, just 4km from the City centre and 2km from Dublin car ferryport. There is an excellent bus service to and from the city centre throughout the day. The hotel is located on the sea-front and enjoys an unparalleled panoramic view of Dublin bay and the Dublin mountains. Its unique location also allows visitors to enjoy the spectacular view of the "city lights" at night. Free Wifi is available in our Bar and Restaurant area.
A superb food menu is on offer which includes excellent 10oz striploin steaks, fresh fish from nearby Howth pier, famous chicken wings, fresh salads plus many more. The hotel is within easy reach of The Point Theatre, Dublin Airport, Dublin Car ferryport, Dublin city centre and is within walking distance of Dublin Seafront.
The Bram Stoker is a Non-Smoking Dublin Hotel
We have live traditional Irish music every Sunday in the hotel bar from 3-5pm
Local amenities include:
- A pedestrian pathway stretching some three miles along the scenic seafront from the hotel.
- Beaches: - Dollymount strand, Howth, Portmanock
- Water activities: - Yachting, Boating and Fishing
- Golf clubs include: - Royal Dublin, St. Anne's, Clontarf, Portmarnock, Forrest Little, Howth and Deer park
- Tennis: - Oulton, Sutton, St. Annes's park
- Cricket and Rugby: - Clontarf Cricket and Rugby Club
- World Renowned: - Rose Garden at St. Annes Park
- Wildlife Bird Sanctuary: - At The Bull Wall